Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I do not know this is Yellow acacia or not?


  1. Добрый вечер, желтый цвет, который может быть прекраснее в природе.

  2. Hey Amin!

    I don't know because I'm not so good at flowers name
    But I know one's beautiful Amin :)

    Wonderful evening!

  3. Well, I can't help you because when it comes to the names of flowers, I'm an ignoramus. But I do know beauty, and these are beautiful! And in the end that's the only thing that really matters. Just call them yellow gold!

  4. those are gorgeous! I don't know what they are but it always amazes me how so many parts of the world have different flowers and plants that are each more beautiful than the other! I love these!

  5. Wonderful! An explosion of yellow!

    A big hug.

  6. pictures of these beautiful yellow flowers. Not if they are acacia, broom can also be

  7. I think this plant is called gorse/broom.
    Anyway it is beautiful :)

  8. Nice pictures! I like the sunny, happy yellow color. :)

  9. Botanists have their own way to name plant species. According to them this may not be Acacia but rather Robinia or a similar genus. All belong to the family Fabaceae = Mimosaceae, see in Wikipedia.

    Very beautiful flowers, do they smell as sweetly as Robinia pseudoacacia (the white one)?

    Thank you for showing us your beautiful macrophotographs. Have a look at my marine planton pictures, microphotgography, go to my list of contents under http: [dash dash] [dash] , go to "Das Rote Meer" (i.e. the Red Sea), from there follow "Plankton ...".

    Greetings from Aryaman Stefan in Wismar

  10. Растение с очень красивыми цветами, но у нас желтая акация не такая.

  11. I almost never leave a response, but i did a few searching and wound
    up here "I do not know this is Yellow acacia or not?". And I do have a couple
    of questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it appear like a few of the remarks come across like they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of all of all your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Also visit my web blog :: candidate

  12. Thanks for another informative site. Where else may just I
    get that type of info written in such a perfect
    way? I have a mission that I'm just now operating on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

    Here is my web blog ... monaco extended high capacity 3500mah


Search Blog