Saturday, December 11, 2010

The cats with blue eyes ,light blue eyes,yellow eyes,light yellow eyes,green eyes,gray eyes...I htink it depends from the flash of the photo camera....


  1. Are there pictures of the same cat? Each time it has eyes of a color!

    The profile photo is beautiful!

    Kisses, my friend.

  2. I am surprised by the different eye colors. The natural colored eyes are prettiest, I think. :)

  3. (Lol)..yes, I think it depends! The eighth one and the last three look more photos of these kitty's I like the profile one and enjoy their expressions-
    Hope you and your family are doing well! Have a great day friend-:)

  4. Sooooo cute cats, Aydin! And what a beautiful place! I can see you love nature, I'm a nature lover as well...

  5. All cats are lovable no matter if they have spooky or friendly eyes. 8)


Search Blog