Thursday, May 13, 2010

In one of my last posts I showed the second photo.Let us go the hills.I shal show You several parts of these hills

Posted by Picasa


  1. You are living is a BEAUTIFUL country Amin

    Thanks !!

  2. It would be hard for me to concentrate on my work if I had these paths through the hills beckoning to me.

  3. Thank´s, for this widely view to your homeland.
    Have a nice weekend,
    kind regards,

  4. The narrow ribbon winding through the hills
    promise to hold beyond it innumerable thrills!

  5. Es ist für mich eine fremde Welt! Ich werde hier öfters reinschauen, um mehr zu erfahren über Deine Heimat.
    Kannst Du in einem nächsten Post angeben, wie hoch diese grünen Berge sind.
    Besten Dank für Deine Fotos
    Gruss aus der Schweiz Hanspi

  6. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've
    discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads.
    I hope to give a contribution & assist other users like its
    aided me. Good job.

    Have a look at my website - Disadvantages of gynecomastiasurgery

  7. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful sites on the web.
    I most certainly will highly recommend this site!

    Also visit my web-site ...

  8. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    my website - Gift of money associated with gynecomastiain male kids

  9. I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

    Take a look at my web site; Effective excercises for treatment of moobs

  10. Excellent weblog here! Also your site loads up fast! What
    web host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host?
    I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    My web blog -

  11. Thank you for sharing these kind of wonderful discussions.
    In addition, the ideal travel plus medical insurance strategy can often relieve those problems that come with journeying abroad.

    A new medical crisis can rapidly become expensive and that's
    bound to quickly put a financial weight on the family's finances.
    Putting in place the excellent travel insurance offer
    prior to leaving is well worth the time and effort. Cheers

    my blog post - quick loan


Search Blog