Sunday, May 2, 2010

When I was in the forest in the arounds of the our village I saw so like snake

Posted by Picasa


  1. It looks scary !!!!
    Nice shot.

    (We are happy that you are back, I hope all is well :)))

  2. The green creates such a contrast!

  3. I agree with happy you are back as well! Missed you Amin!
    We don't have snakes here but I remember them in S. California.

  4. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.It's what we know for sure that just ain't so fire fall gold, at twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment firefall gold, fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning fire fall gold.

  5. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person Ultimate Game Card, Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love is a mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, if you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain Ultimate Game Card.


Search Blog